Post Date: January 3, 2024
RF Lite: Versatility to Print or Affix Labels on Flat Packaging
RF Lite is a cost-effective system for coding sleeves, cartons & pouches. It’s a simple, low-cost solution that appeals to manufacturers and co-packers looking to automate their offline date and batch coding process, where they may currently be stamping or labeling by hand. RF Lite also suits larger operations who are looking to install dedicated marking systems on multiple production lines. The standalone system, fitted with an industry leading thermal inkjet (TIJ) printer, can feed and code flat-form packaging at impressive speeds, without compromising accuracy or reliability.
- Labor savings – reduces labor requirement for coding, allowing the workforce to be more productive
- Increase throughput – transitioning to an automated feeding & coding process boosts output 10X or more
- Reduce errors – WYSISYG software helps manage the creation and sending of messages with ease
- Small footprint – RF Lite fits onto a desk or bench, ideal when space is limited
RF Lite is supplied with one of the following thermal inkjet (TIJ) printers: X1Jet or X2Jet. Both are cost-effective coding systems that can print on porous and non-porous surfaces with a resolution up to 600 dpi.
X1Jet prints messages up to ½-inch tall, while X2Jet prints up to 1-inch tall. Optionally, X1Jet can be integrated with a 7-inch color display to facilitate message selection and modifications.
Given the versatility of RF Lite, the feeder can accommodate a compact-size label applicator. This capability appeals to manufacturers who are unable or unwilling to replace their labels with a direct print solution.
Although the RF Lite was initially designed for food & drink manufacturers, the range of feeders has been expanded to cater to any application where there is a requirement to print away from the production line. The RF Lite can now be placed in a wide range of industries (Food & Drink, Cosmetics, Industrial, Medical, Pet Supplies, Household Goods, Contract Packaging, Horticulture) to print on sleeves, cartons, sachets, blister cards, plant tags, labels, bags, and resealable pouches.
With RF Lite the customer can achieve its goals for coding and product identification.
- Right code: Fitted with maintenance-free thermal inkjet (TIJ) technology, the RF Lite guarantees excellent quality prints onto all types of packaging without mess, odor or excess waste being produced.
- Right place: The RF Lite ensures consistent code placement onto all shapes and sizes of product, ranging from 70 x 30mm to 350 x 150mm. It takes just seconds to swap between sizes.
- Right cost: The RF Lite offers an excellent return on investment (ROI). It is perfect for smaller companies wanting to step-up their coding; to improve the quality or meet demands in production.
If you’re looking to implement a feeding system for the printing or labeling of flat packaging, contact AT Information Products today. Call (201) 529-0202 or send a message to [email protected].