Post Date: September 25, 2020
Markoprint® idesign8+ Inkjet Software
When designing the perfect coding system, Markoprint® built a best-in-class solution comprising of the hardware, software and ink supplies. The software component – iDesign – while not always talked about, is a valuable tool for customers using the technology.
Every Markoprint® system ships with iDesign software. The latest release is iDesign8+ and it’s the most powerful and user friendly version to date. Every Markoprint® coder leverages the same iDesign software, regardless of the print technology or number of printheads.
iDesign is a WYSIWYG software that’s both simple to use, but packed with valuable functionality to help Markoprint® maintain its market leading position. See a few highlights of iDesign8+ below:
- Print image design with unicode support and TrueType fonts
- iDesign remote; a universal free data interface for data transfer from ERP or middleware technologies
- Additional security through user administrations options
- DBPrint for high speed database list printing
- Status monitoring for all connected print systems; viewable on smart phone
- Easy data transfer via ethernet, WiFi, or USB stick
- Diagnostic tools; interface terminal, in and outputs, signal plotter
- Suitable for Win7, Win 8, Win 10 (32/64 bit)
- Works with multiple print technologies: HP, Seiko, Triden, Funai
- and much more
Contact AT Information Products for an online demonstration of iDesign8+ to see how you can make use of this versatile message-making software. Call (201) 529-0202 or visit the contact page.