Post Date: May 3, 2021
Markoprint Enables 1-Inch Codes for Product Identification
Markoprint is a compelling solution for manufacturers who must print small character identifiers, barcodes and graphics on their packaging.
The X1Jet Stitch model is ideal for print areas up to 1-inch in height. No other manufacturer can boast of so many advantages within one print system:
- Versatile 1-inch printer based on HP inkjet technology
- Print quality configurable up to 600 dpi
- Small footprint enabling tight integrations on packaging machinery
- Industrial aluminum housing to withstand harsh environments
- Printer throw-distance up to 5mm with solvent inks on non-porous surfaces
- Low TCO (total-cost-of-ownership) to achieve a positive ROI
- Maximum uptime with operator intervention rate
- Easy-to-use snap-in / snap-out HP ink cartridges
It’s common to integrate Markoprint X1Jet Stitch coders on existing machinery in the manufacturer’s facility, including: high speed feeders, Form Fill Seal, stickpack machines, egg packers, bag sealers, and label applicators. Or simply mount along the side or top of a conveyor to print the highest quality 1-inch codes.
For a complimentary test of Markoprint on your substrates, contact AT Information Products at (201) 529-0202. Written requests can be sent to email@example.com