Post Date: October 2, 2018
All Roads Lead to Chicago
The AT Info truck is packed and on its way to downtown Chicago for Pack Expo International. The 4 day exhibition runs Oct 4-7, 2018 at McCormick Place. Visit AT Info in the South Hall at S-3300.
This year the theme of AT Info booth demonstrations is Integration Nation. We’re spotlighting the simplicity of integrating Markoprint® coding technology onto a wide variety of packaging machinery. From label applicators, to thermoformers, to bag sealers, to egg packers, to high-speed feeders, to conveyor lines and more, Markoprint® is the best value industrial inkjet coder money can buy.
In addition to our rugged and versatile coders, what separates AT Info from other solution providers is the expanded inks program.
- Solvent Ink portfolio ~ An extensive array of solvent ink options, including basic Black, as well as Red, Blue, Yellow, Green, White, the exciting new Light Blue, and others.
- HP Smart Card ~ HP Smart Card printers and ink cartridges set equipment parameters, identify the ink remaining in cartridges, and much more.
- Bulk Ink alternatives ~ A variety of bulk ink options is available, including Smart Card Black, hot-swappable Black, and now solvent bulk ink.
About the PACK EXPO International
PACK EXPO International will be the world’s largest packaging trade show in 2018, featuring:
- A marketplace of 2,500+ exhibitors showcasing the latest packaging equipment and technologies
- Solutions for virtually every vertical market
- Free education in venues on the show floor
- A new PACKage Printing Pavilion focused on digital packaging technologies
- Pavilions for Containers and Materials, Confectionery and Reusable Packaging
PACK EXPO International will attract 50,000 attendees, including C-level executives, engineers, plant managers, research and development, brand and marketing managers, quality controllers, specifiers, purchasers and packaging designers from a wide variety of prominent consumer packaged goods companies (CPGs) and retailers.