Post Date: June 8, 2021
Two Game-Changing Features in One System
Every manufacturer values versatility on their production and packaging lines. That is precisely why AT Information Products is excited to introduce a Markoprint coding solution that delivers non-stop printing and two-color codes in one solution.
Markoprint’s DualJet is a compact system that pairs with a controller to print on products and packaging. Units are available in either the HP or Funai print technology, depending on the customer’s desired application. A full range of aqueous and solvent inks are also available with DualJet.
(1) Non-Stop Printing
Downtime is all but eliminated, as the Non-Stop Printing feature enables Markoprint inkjet coders to deliver continuous printing and higher production yields.
A few of the benefits of Non-Stop Printing include:
- Cartridge replacement or cleaning without interrupting the production line.
- Ink does not dry out since both cartridges print alternately at the same position.
- The printing ratio is 2:1 – at least 50% of ink still remaining in one cartridge if the other is empty.
- Maximum print height 12.5 mm with the DualJet, or 25 mm with the DualJet Twin.
- Cartridge stops automatically if a connected camera detects misprints. Error-free printing with the second cartridge until replaced.
(2) Two-Color Printing
Another compelling capability of the Markoprint DualJet system is the ability to create two-color messages. Since the printheads cover the same 1/2-inch print area, manufacturers can use two different ink colors to create a blended message in just one pass. This enables the coding of logos & graphics, warning symbols, and other text where the manufacturer seeks to highlight a specific print area in a different color.
Contact AT Information Products to discover more about the Markoprint DualJet, and to determine if this versatile solution can benefit your organization. Call (201) 529-0202 or reply to email@example.com