Post Date: June 24, 2021
High-Volume Continuous Roll Applications
The AUTOPRINT® Reel-to-Reel Label System by AT Information Products is a powerful coding solution for high-volume continuous roll applications. It’s a labor savings tool with multiple functions:
- Counting: The system includes a counter for verifying the number of labels on a roll.
- Printing: High-res variable printing such as barcodes, expiration dates, lot numbers, serial numbers, company logos, and graphics.
- Rewinding: Rewinding after the labels have been coded, thus eliminating the need for hand labor.
- Testing: Quality control testing using the photo-eye and coder to accept or reject the printed labels.
- Personalization: Appeals to individual customers by adding name, signatures and more on roll stock.
The overall size of the reel-to-reel label printer is highly compact at 36”x19”x15″ and weighs just 45 pounds. Its small footprint allows for the installation virtually anywhere in the customer’s production or office environment.
To create messages, the print system includes iDesign WYSIWYG software. The software resides on a PC or laptop, and can be connected to the print system via ethernet or USB. For database applications, iDesign can be configured to pull from the database in order to create the desired codes.
The reel-to-reel label printer is commonly used by packaging operations to help with the labeling of products. Other users of the technology include label converters, print shops, private label manufacturers, and quality control groups.
To see your labels run on the AUTOPRINT® Reel-to-Reel Label System, call or reply to AT Information Products at (201) 529-0202 x125 and email@example.com.