The AUTOPRINT Ink Management System (AIMS) is a robust bulk ink management system for high volume packaging operations. It’s designed to increase printing efficiency and reduce the cost of each print copy.
The system automatically feeds a total of 700 ml of ink simultaneously to 1, 3, 4, 6 or 8 printheads. The new HP bulk ink supply is clean and easy-to-handle. The ergonomic design of the AIMS ink delivery system makes it quick and simple to replace printheads and bulk ink supplies.
Built for production line applications, the ink management system increases efficiency and useful life.
The system is designed to reduce the cost per print.
- Closed loop design with regulated ink flow is inherently reliable
- Robust industrial components require minimal maintenance
- Bulk ink supplies and printheads can be replaced independently
- Larger ink supply (two bulk cartridges) minimizes operator intervention
- No messy handling and ink disposal procedures
The AIMS includes a control box which holds two HP industrial bulk ink supplies, the ink flow regulators and a printhead connector cartridge.
- Ink is less expensive in larger bulk supplies
- Utilizes every drop of ink
- Longer, uninterrupted runs minimize labor time and maximize production output