The X1Jet Stitch is an independently operating print system based on HP THERMAL INKJET TECHNOLOGY. Its slim, space-saving profile allows the installation of multiple printers in environments where space is severely limited. The X1JET Stitch is targeted for a range of different applications in the Food & Beverage, Pharmaceutical, Building Materials and other industries. The simple and intuitive 3-button operations with LED indicator lamps secure a user-friendly system control. Up to nine layouts can be selected and printed. Optional external photo eye sensor.
Features of the X1JET Stitch:
- High quality shaped and anodized aluminum housing
- Patented cartridge mounting “click and print”
- Electronics located behind the cartridge
- Variable controlled by interface
- Simple layout – and parameter transfer via USB stick
- Stack-ability for multi-use applications
- Ideal for confined installation conditions
Key performance specifications:
Contact ATIP an industrial inkjet printer supplier to learn more information.
- Max print speed – 90 m/mm
- Max print height – 12.5 mm
- Max resolution – 50 to 900 dpi (horizontal)
- Max resolution – 300 to 900 dpi (vertical)