Post Date: June 14, 2023
Announcement of Integra PP RAZR
MAHWAH, N.J. – June 14, 2023 – PRLog — Today, AT Information Products (AT INFO) announced the launch of the Markoprint® Integra PP RAZR inkjet printer to enable the coding of products and packaging up to 1.34 inches tall. The system utilizes an Epson industrial printhead to deliver high-resolution text, barcodes, and graphic files.
“For decades, packagers have tolerated poor print quality when adding variable codes to their packaging substrates. Low-resolution text and unreadable barcodes may result in significant fines for the manufacturer,”
Advantages of Markoprint Integra PP RAZR
With greater speed, reliability, and versatility, Markoprint® Integra PP RAZR offers significant benefits that address the pain points associated with many hi-resolution coding & marking solutions:
- Print Height -The 1.34-inch tall printhead allows for 1-inch tall barcodes with no stitch lines, plus a human-readable number below the barcode.
- Print Location -With Integra PP RAZR, the placement of the printhead nozzles allow the coder to print within a 1/2-inch or less of the bottom of a shrink-wrapped box or tray.
- Built-in Redundancy – The two separate nozzle channels can be controlled independently of each other. If one nozzle fails, the second channel ensures that the print image remains streak-free and of high quality.
- Impressive Speed – With a print speed of up to 150m/min at 300 dpi, the Integra PP RAZR applies plain text information, codes, and graphics to variable surfaces.
- High-Resolution Printing – A print quality of up to 600 dpi is possible with the Integra PP RAZR. If desired, the printer can print in different grayscales. This is ensured by adjustable waveforms.
- Versatility of Inks – RAZR inks are crisp and clear when printed on both absorbent materials, such as cardboard, and non-absorbent surfaces, such as plastic film and pouches.
Where to deploy Markoprint® Integra PP RAZR
Thanks to the many advantages of Integra PP RAZR, there are several coding applications targeted. Shipping cases and corrugated trays typically require a full 1-inch tall barcode with human-readable text below the codes. Shrink-
See Markoprint® Integra PP RAZR in action
The underlying print technology is a true competitive advantage for Integra PP RAZR. See an overview of how the new industrial printhead from AT INFO is far superior to the legacy coders that have caused manufacturer discontent for so many years. https://youtu.be/
About AT Information Products
For 40 years, AT Information Products has been offering a comprehensive line of high-performance inkjet printing solutions for package coding applications, backed by extensive industry expertise. By remaining in lock-step with printing and packaging trends, AT Information Products delivers solutions that meet today’s requirements for cleanliness, low emissions, ease of use, and general environmental sustainability. The AT INFO local support teams and certified distributors can help customers install, use, and maintain the printing and packaging systems that best meet their needs. See www.atip-usa.com, or call (201) 529-0202.