Post Date: October 30, 2019
Make Your Mark On Packaging
To keep packaging lines cost-effective, companies seek flexible and sustainable alternatives. When deploying Markoprint® by AT Information Products, you can realize the following:
- Innovative solutions to re-engineer current packaging machinery
- A current, more productive packaging operation
- New applications that leverage HP THERMAL INKJET TECHNOLOGY
HP Smart Card ink and printers help to program the equipment parameters, calculate the remaining ink in cartridges, and more. Furthermore, AT Information Products provides a wide selection of solvent inks, including Black, Red, Blue, Green, White, Yellow, Light Blue, and others. A number of bulk ink products are also available.
Markoprint—the smart choice
Markoprint® industrial printing technology offers many benefits for today’s packaging operations:
- Removing toxic inks from the printing and packaging workflow and replacing them with gentler, cleaner, solvent-based inks
- Leveraging existing packaging systems, using the best-value, most-capable print technology
- Driving down costs, with Markoprint® approximately 50% less expensive to purchase than continuous inkjet (CIJ) systems and labelers
- Offering greater speed, accuracy, and versatility
Designed to meet the widest possible printing requirements, HP solvent-based inks can be used on either porous or non-porous surfaces, including foil, film, hard plastic, glossy boxes, and many more. The perfect choice for printing on either light or dark packaging, HP solvent-based inks are available in a wide variety of colors and sizes. Smudge resistant options are also available.
For 40 years, AT Information Products has been offering a comprehensive line of high-performance inkjet printing solutions for package coding applications, backed by extensive industry expertise. By remaining in lock-step with printing and packaging trends, AT Information Products delivers solutions that meet today’s requirements for cleanliness, low emissions, ease of use, and general environmental sustainability. The AT Information Products local support teams and certified distributors can help customers install, use, and maintain the printing and packaging systems that best meet their needs. Call (201) 529-0202.