Make Your Mark On PackagingATIP
To keep packaging lines cost-effective, manufacturers need solutions that are flexible, lean, and sustainable. Together with Markoprint® by AT Information Products, you can:
- Find innovative ways to repurpose existing packaging machinery
- Create an updated, more capable packaging environment
- Map out a path to optimal packaging product choices and deployment
- Extend HP THERMAL INKJET TECHNOLOGY to new applications
HP Smart Card printers and ink cartridges set equipment parameters, identify the ink remaining in cartridges, and much more. In addition, AT Information Products offers an extensive array of solvent ink options, including basic Black, as well as Red, Blue, Yellow, Green, White, the vibrant Light Blue, and more. A variety of bulk ink options is available, including Smart Card Black, hot-swappable Black, and now solvent bulk ink.
Markoprint—the smart choice
Offering greater speed, accuracy, and versatility, Markoprint® digital printing technology offers significant benefits for today’s printing and packaging operations:
- Removing toxic inks from the printing and packaging workflow and replacing them with gentler, cleaner, solvent-based inks
- Leveraging existing packaging systems, using the best-value, most-capable print technology
- Driving down costs, with Markoprint® approximately 50% less expensive to purchase than continuous inkjet (CIJ) systems and labelers
Designed to meet the widest possible printing requirements, HP solvent-based inks can be used on either porous or non-porous surfaces, including foil, film, hard plastic, glossy boxes, and many more. The perfect choice for printing on either light or dark packaging, HP solvent-based inks are available in a wide variety of colors and sizes. Smudge resistant options are also available.
For 40 years, AT Information Products has been offering a comprehensive line of high-performance inkjet printing solutions for package coding applications, backed by extensive industry expertise. By remaining in lock-step with printing and packaging trends, AT Information Products delivers solutions that meet today’s requirements for cleanliness, low emissions, ease of use, and general environmental sustainability. The AT Information Products local support teams and certified distributors can help customers install, use, and maintain the printing and packaging systems that best meet their needs. Call (201) 529-0202.