Written by ATIP
The X4Jet is a universal, blindingly fast print controller with LCD and keyboard for up to four printheads, which can control four different types of inkjet printing technology either simultaneously or alternatively: HP, Lexmark, Trident and Xaar. The X4JET is targeted for a range of different applications in the Food & Beverage, Pharmaceutical, Building Materials and other industries.
The flexibility of this reliable and fast system is impressive, because this new and compact solution is now capable of printing both primary and secondary packaging on two sides and on one or two independent production conveyors or marking at up to four printing positions simultaneously. The print controller is maintenance free, thereby offering considerable investment and cost benefits.
- Texts, use-by-dates, barcodes, 2-D codes, graphics and logos
- Up to 3,000 serializations per minute with HP printing technology and 600 DPI resolution
- Simultaneous or alternate control of HP and Piezo printing technologies is possible
- Variable symbol heights of between 1 and 50 mm with HP printheads, and between 3 and 400 mm with piezo printheads
- One or two sided coding of packaging or on two different production lines
- 1:1 data transfer for real-time printing
- iDesign software
Compare X4Jet to the X4Jet Plus with touch pad control. Both industrial coders have essentially the same functionality, but with the X4Jet Plus the customer can easily create new messages on the controller. Contact AT Information Products today for additional details. (201) 529-0202