AT Info’s AUTOPRINT® printing systems feature HP Thermal Inkjet Technology for printing on paperboard products and packa
ges. Systems include print engine and ink delivery technologies that are geared to real-time, in-plant applications.
HP technology is suitable for marking almost any product at high resolution:
- Very high reliability and safety under operational conditions – The cartridge and the complete printhead are exchanged simultaneously. This guarantees consistent typeface quality.
- High printing speeds in barcode quality – Up to 180 m/minute at 300 dpi resolution (maximum 300 m/minute)
- Brilliant print image – With ink cartridges (thermo inkjet) of consistent quality, up to 600 dpi resolution (at 45 m/minute), achieved by ejecting tiny, accurately placed droplets from hundreds of minute nozzles at very high frequency.
- Maintenance-free and simple operation – With patented Click´n Print cartridge replacement system. Cartridge installation is clean and simple.
- High flexibility – By deploying several HP printheads. Print heights of maximum 12.5 mm to 100 mm are possible, and layouts are freely configurable. Multi-sided coding of packaging on two sides (top, side or at different production lines). Virtually all porous and non-porous surfaces can be marked, depending on ink type. Distance of printhead to product surface ranging from 0.5 to 5 mm.
- Highly Economical – Low operating costs but also high availability through simple and clean ink exchange, zero maintenance, immediate write response and uninterrupted operation.
- Simple installation – Click and print.